Thursday, December 13, 2012

Picture Post

I don't have much to write so I thought I'd share a few pictures with you...since it's been a month since ANYTHING has happened here...

Levi's first sled

Levi loves his "white playdough" aka "moon sand" (flour and baby oil mixed together)

Levi loves our Christmas tree...and "nice" game aka "dice" game...he'll cook with dice, put them in and out of containers, hide them, find them, etc.  No matter how much I try to get Levi to say "dice" instead of "nice" it just doesn't happen for him.  "D-D-Nice!"  haha

We have our tent set up in our basement right now.  Levi loves it, though I think the novelty might be wearing off...time to take it down so that it's special again when I need a great "new" toy once baby is here!

Levi isn't always a fan of winter wear.  He has gotten MUCH better at being ok with being bundled than he was in fall though!

Sorting pom poms by colour

Lennox is forced to stay on this blanket after he comes in from the snow until he is dry so Levi has taken full advantage of him not being able to run away.  I'm starting to think that Lennox doesn't mind Levi as much as he used to though...he gets many hugs and kisses each day!

Where did Levi go?!

And for those who aren't on facebook, here is the latest belly shot.  7 months down, 2 to go!

3 comments:

Alicia Buhler said...

Love! Thanks for this glimpse into your/Levi's life.

Unknown said...

Ha! I was just going to email you for a belly shot!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

are you carrying higher this time? I'm guessing girl