Monday, February 25, 2013

Life - a picture post


 Here's a little of what we've been up to these past 3 weeks (in no particular order)...
My Mom was out for almost a week to help out.  Thanks Mom!
Sleeping Kayden...we prayed for a good sleeper for 9 months and low and behold, our prayers have been answered!  That said, sleeping at NIGHT is hit or miss...

Levi took his first photos of Kayden...not bad!

More sleeping Kayden...she's chubbing up!  This was taken yesterday.

This was during our first week at home.  Levi LOVES his sister!

Sweet little baby hands...

Me and my girl :)
Family time...

Me and my almost two and a half year old!  Love this boy!

My sister (Auntie Ia) came for a week to help out after my mom was here.  Thanks Ia! (Kayden is all bundled in a beautiful bunting bag that my sister designed and made for her)
First week at home.

First week at home.

First week at home...love these two SO much!

Blanket that I made for Kayden before she was born
haha!

Life is going good.  Kayden is 3 weeks old today and it was my first day at home alone with both kids.  It went really really well.  Levi was amazing and I had such a good day with the kids.  That said, now it's 8:51pm and I'm tired.  I'll admit, the thought of being up multiple times tonight and then looking alive in the morning to have fun with my two year old all day (over and over and over again until little miss starts sleeping through the night) is feeling a little daunting.  Feel free to pray for energy for me so that I can enjoy these days to their fullest!  Levi and Kayden are such blessings...I want to give them my very best and when I'm tired, that's not usually what comes to the surface!

1 comment:

Alicia Buhler said...

I was thinking of you today as you had your first day alone with the two, and glad to hear that it went well. May you be filled with energy and joy in the days to come, and may you all have lovely long naps!