Thursday, October 10, 2013

Town House Tour!

When we first moved to this house, I posted pictures and promised that I would continue to post pictures once I completed each room so you could see how we were making it ours.  Well...I'm pretty sure I haven't posted any house pictures since then, probably because I haven't felt like any room has been ready to be labelled "done!"  But we have made some changes in the two years we've lived here so I figured I'd share pictures of the house as it was when we listed it!
Dining Area - beautiful south facing windows in dining room and living room, possibly my favourite part of our house!  They let in the most beautiful light!
Kitchen - new white cabinets - love it!
More of the kitchen
Living room - this is only half of it!  But there's not much on the other half.  It's just a long, rectangular room...so hard to put furniture in but nice to have extra space for toys!

Main floor bathroom - teeny tiny...but it works :)
Main floor laundry...I will miss this! :)  We also painted these cabinets when we were doing the kitchen.
Master bedroom - we did the least to this room, I think.  We finally printed some pictures this summer to hang, but realized as soon as we hung them that it still needed something to make it look "finished."





Master bedroom
Kids' Room

I decided to do Dick and Jane pictures on their walls.  Kayden's walls have pictures of little sister Sally.

Levi's walls have pictures of big brother Dick.

Love the rocking horse my dad built for Levi's second birthday!
Screened deck off main floor

Back yard

Perennial Garden I dug and planted this summer
Basement guest bedroom - we did the least with this room, though after 8 years of having guests, we've FINALLY gotten an actual box spring for our mattress!  Next up?  Maybe a bed frame??

Basement Pantry/Storage room OR potential bedroom

Basement

Other side of basement

Basement hallway (bedrooms at end, stairs to right of this picture, bathroom through door to left)

Basement Bathroom
And that's our house!  Lovely isn't it?  We're sad to leave it but SO excited about the next place we're going that it's a small price to pay for 10 beautiful acres of Saskatchewan back country! :D  I'll be sure to introduce you to the next house just as soon as it's officially ours...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your house has more room than I thought! And more bedrooms. I especially like the basement storage/potential bedroom - nice and bright! That is so nice to have in a basement..your basement is just nice in general. Someday, we must finish ours!(or, redo it..it is mostly wood paneling, open ceiling and unfinished parts) I like all your photographs that you have up. I am TERRIBLE for that. We've been here for 5 years and I still have almost nothing up! I do have plans though... I also like the Dick and Jane pictures! That is a cute idea.

Your kitchen looks so good! Good idea with the painting, I think it really modernizes it. Hoping you get good news this week! -Katie