Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pictures, anyone?

Levi loves to help vacuum.  I'm not complaining!

Enjoying the dog :)

Love these two and their special connection :)

Bath night! 

I love that just-woke-up look...

Sleeping girl...perfection.

She's learned the wrinkled nose look from the best...her brother.  She pulls it off pretty well and has made it her own too :)

There's the boy's version of the wrinkled nose smile :)

Cutie.

hehe.  This happens so much.

Marble maze made from lego.  Turned out to be more frustrating than fun...but I'll store this idea in my back pocket for another rainy day when Levi's a little older.  With a little more coordination, I think it could be a good time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute peek into your day, Niki! Man, just looking at the picture at the top of your blog..I can hardly believe how much these 2 have grown! Sometimes Kayden seems eternally small and cute, but she really is growing ha ha!
I especially like the one where Kayden is crying...ah, sibling love! - Katie

Marsha said...

Oh I LOVE the sibling pics!!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

love the one of him kissing her. Where did you get the idea for the lego marble game?