Sunday, December 12, 2010

Look! See bunny hop.

Ok, so I was just feeling nostalgic.  I always loved those Dick and Jane books.  These bunnies don't actually hop and "bunny" is a pretty advanced word for those books anyway.  But yeah...moving on...(If that seemed completely random, read my status.  If it still seems completely random, it's because it is.)





 Aren't these bunnies cute?  I found the pattern online and immediately thought of my nieces.  I made these for my 7.5 month old twin nieces.  They are adorable (the girls) and I hope they enjoy them!
__________________________

This week I also made a sea creature mobile for Levi.  We wanted something that he could look up at with colours and with toys that he could one day reach up and grab.  I tied some sea creature bath toys onto an embroidery hoop and tied it all to a hook in the ceiling.  It is a bit of an eyesore, but he seemed to enjoy it.  Later I realized that it was actually the contrast of the black yarn against the white ceiling that drew his eye rather than the colourful toys but oh well.  It kept him happy!  The next day he got an actual baby toy, for Christmas, that he can lay under with toys and lights and music so this creation was short-lived. 


2 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

The bunnies are adorable too, not just your nieces :) And they DO love them! They've been enjoying them all day (mostly in their mouths)

Trev and Rebekah said...

He's so cute!