Monday, December 6, 2010

Pictures...just because I can...

A few of you have seen these because I emailed them to you this morning. But I wanted to share them with everyone because Levi is just growing up SO fast and changing all the time.
Levi in his squirrel suit from Auntie Marsha.  It fits him perfectly and he is SO great to snuggle with in this.  I could just hold him and squeeze him forever! 

A very suiting gift from one of my friends.  Mommy's Answered Prayer.  Yes, Levi, you are mommy's answered prayer, and daddy's answered prayer, and grandma's answered prayer, and grandpa's answered prayer, and auntie's answered prayer...etc.

My mom loves to pick out little boy clothes for her only grandson...or at least that's my guess.  Last week she came for a visit and brought a number of pairs of little boy pants that she'd found.  This is one pair.  I just love babies in overalls.  I think we might steal the term "buckle pants" for them though...  And yes, that is a clock that you see behind Levi's head.  We keep it there so that he knows when it is time to sleep and when it's ok to be awake.  Unfortunately it hasn't been working.  I guess we'll just keep it there for the soothing "tick tick tick". : )

3 comments:

Alicia Buhler said...

Oh my goodness, have I got the cutest nephew or have I got the cutest nephew?! Can't wait to see you, little man, in 3 weeks!

And Niki, you can post as many pictures as you want. I don't mind, really.

Karis Brandes said...

Agh! I love him! He's such a little boy already!

Marsha said...

Yay! I get to see him next week! Can't wait