Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Countdown!

The countdown is officially on! One week until we move into our new house! I am getting so excited...trying to remember every little detail of the new place and trying to picture where I'll unpack things and dreaming of what life will be like. Mmm...it's alot of work, but I do like moving. Well, I like moving when the next place is more exciting than the last. I certainly had mixed feelings about leaving Altona. It was both a sad and a happy day.

Levi is doing well. He's in a great routine that is working well for all of us. He's such a happy boy and loves to spend his days exploring and "talking" and chasing Lennox and enjoying life. What a precious boy!

We are spending our last week of living in H-town actually out of town visiting my parents. We have a big family gathering this weekend so we decided to come up a few days early and sneak in a leisurely visit before the festivities actually begin. It's always fun to be back in the town I grew up in.

Not sure what else is happening but I wanted to post. It feels like posts are few and far between these days. Hopefully that will change once we're moved and settled in. As for this post, I think it needs to be finished. My nose is telling me that I have a job to do...diaper change, here I come!

Enjoy the long weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Enjoy the move in, creating it to feel like home.