Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hiatus

I think maybe it's time I just admit it to myself and let you all know that I'm just taking a bit of a break from blogging.  I don't feel like I have much to say or much time to come up with things to say.  My business (Uniquely Me Design) has really taken off this fall so I am finding that every spare minute is spent working on orders for people.  I am loving it, but it leaves very little time for other things.  Optional things.  Like blogging.  And cleaning the house :)  haha.  Levi still gets plenty of mommy-time though.  Have I mentioned how BLESSED I feel to be able to be a stay-at-home mom?  Work-at-home-mom I guess I am now...  But anyway, now that I've let you all know that it'll probably be pretty quiet around here for who-knows-how-long, I'm gonna go work on some more orders!  I believe a purple toque for a special 3 year old is up next...

No comments: