Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fresh Diapers!

I am officially glad that I bought my $500 diaper stash from bumGenius!  As I mentioned in an earlier POST back in December 2011, I was disappointed that my diapers had holes along the sides and in random places on the lining.  They hadn't lasted very long at all.

Well, I wrote in to Cotton Babies in early January (the makers of bumGenius products) explaining my frustration, linked my blog post so they could see the pictures, and asked if there was anything they could do for me or any suggestions for fixing the diapers or helping them to last longer.  A couple emails went back and forth and in the end they offered to replace ALL of my diapers!  All I needed to do was fill in a form and ship my diapers to them, and in about 6 weeks I received a package with 18 brand new bumGenius Elementals! 

I am so pleased with the customer service I received from Cotton Babies!  Communication was excellent, I was very happy with the service I received and, ultimately, I'm thankful for a brand new stash of cloth diapers that will see Levi through potty training and hopefully provide for the rest of our babies!  I would definitely recommend bumGenius diapers to anyone looking to cloth diaper.  They are a trim-fitting, easy to use diaper and come from a great company.  Plus, they're just adorable!  But what cloth diaper isn't??

Thank you Cotton Babies! 

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Glad you are pleased with the service. I would hope they would give good service for that price.