Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's a boy!

or a girl...one of the two. :)

We had our halfway ultrasound yesterday and the biggest and best part is that baby is growing normally and looks healthy.  And was moving around TONS!  Levi always moved around alot too during ultrasounds and while the doctors tried to find his heartbeat so it wasn't a huge surprise to see baby squirming and shifting and kicking and turning away from the ultrasound wand when we were trying to get a good picture.  The ultrasound technician said that I'm 17w2d according to the size of Baby which is exactly where I would put myself.  My doctor keeps saying that I'm about a week ahead of that but I'm not expecting Baby until closer to the end of February if nature decides when he/she comes.  That said, I'll gladly and graciously welcome Baby earlier than the due date if that's when he/she wants to make his/her appearance! (Man, I've got to come up with something other than typing his/her and he/she all the time)  Here's a sneak peek of Baby...isn't he/she cute?? (baby in in top half of picture, head on left, body on right...profile shot)

Oh, and because some of you aren't on fb, here's the latest belly shot too:
This was taken at the end of August at about 15 weeks.

2 comments:

Sparlingo said...

So it's not entirely clear to me - did you choose to be surprised, or are you disguising the gender of your baby for the purpose of keeping the info to yourselves?

He/she's pretty darn cute already!!

Niki said...

Who really knows until the end, right? ;)