Wednesday, August 25, 2010

That time already?!

I just got an email from a friend asking if there was a general consensus on whether people think we're having a boy or a girl and I realized that I really have no idea what people think!  And with only 5 weeks left until due date, I should probably get on this just in case baby decides to make an early appearance.

Due date is September 29.  I was 6lbs even at birth and Nathan was 6-something, I think (correct me if I'm wrong, Mom McC).  Oh, and in case any of you like to guess gender by heartrate, we've seen it as low as 144 and as high as 170-something.

SO...in the comments leave your guesses about:
- boy or girl
- date
- weight
- length

Closest one gets the best prize of all...bragging rights!

(If anyone has trouble leaving a comment here, you can let me know through email or facebook and I'll add your guesses to my list!)

15 comments:

Alyssa said...

Boy
September 27th
7 lbs 2oz
18 inches

Karis Brandes said...

A sweet little boy cousin for my kiddos :) September 18th, 6lbs 8oz, 20 inches and oh so cute!

... kay but after I typed "boy" I'm second guessing and wondering if maybe I should change it to "girl"... hmmmm... can't decide. I think we'll stick with boy.

Marsha said...

Boy
September 29th
6 lbs 10 oz
19 inches

officehourthoughts said...

Girl
September 20
6lbs 4oz
17.5 inches

Brad and Karla said...

I'm gonna guess
Girl
October 2
6 lbs 5 oz
19.5 inches.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Boy

Sept 25

6 lbs 3 oz

18 inches long

Sylvia said...

Oh, I have to try too:
Boy
September 15 (half-way between our birthdays, Niki
6 lbs 5 oz (same as Nathan)
19 inches

But, I really don't care about any of this - just be healthy both of you!

Alicia Buhler said...

Hmmmm... I've been torn between boy and girl the whole time, but today I'm going to say:

Boy
October 1
6lbs 6oz
18.5 inches

Are you going to post your guess too Niki?

Alicia Buhler said...

Carrie says:

Boy
September 23
6lbs 7oz
19 inches

Sparlingo said...

Girl
Sept 21
6 lbs 6 oz
I never pay attention to length, so I have no guesses for that!

Unknown said...

Boy--Justin and I both think so. It must be so.

Anonymous said...

Boy
Sept 30
7lbs 1 oz
19 inches

Ellen said...

Girl
7lbs 8oz
19 inches

Alicia Buhler said...

Can we have a second guess?

I'm going to guess,

Boy
October 7
7lbs 5oz
19 inches

Alicia Buhler said...

I took a second guess and I was still wrong! I guess Levi has a mind of his own :-)