Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Day

Getting out of bed...tough.

Shower...amazing.

Breakfast...water.

Science class in July...challenging yet rewarding.

Lunch...healthy...wanted to reward myself for healthy choices with cookies and a chocolate bar.

Shopping for VBS craft supplies with Karis...good times.

Picking up Prison Break Season 3 from the library...exciting.

Driving through rain...peaceful.

Combing Lennox...un-lengthy. (as in it didn't last long before he was walking away)

Smelling supper as it cooks... so hungry.

Hearing the rain outside and seeing the sunshine...running to see the rainbow!

Not there...disappointed.



Gotta love holidays! I have been so enjoying these last few weeks of having nowhere to go in the morning and nothing to do all day...if only we could be getting paid for all this sitting around. Well, we are being paid if lbs count. No? Ok. Only 17 more days of this though. And then it's a whole new life for us! Wow. That's coming quick.

p.s- how do you like my new glasses? zennioptical.com. $8. Or were these $12? I got two new frames and my old ones are still in working order. I'm really enjoying having three frames to switch things up a bit. Excuse my hair in the pictures...I had just run out in the rain to look for a rainbow.

1 comment:

Alicia Buhler said...

cute glasses! I like them : )