Friday, July 3, 2009

Update

Have you ever felt like there's so much going through your mind that you're just not sure how to put it into words? That's me these days. I've been wanting to share more of what's been happening with the whole move and everything, but the words just don't seem to be coming. I've been overwhelmed, uprooted, stressed, forgetful, excited, nervous, scared, sad, lonely, a little bit of EVERYTHING. I tried to post some pictures the other day so that at least you could see some of those, but even that didn't work (because macs are wonderful for everything except uploading pictures to the blog/facebook). So alas, my blog has been relatively silent for some time now. But I'm sure once my mind has caught up to my emotions, I will post again and let you all in on what's been happening.

Right now I'm off to continue cleaning up some stuff from the move (so that our bedroom will be relaxing, even if nothing else is), and perhaps bake some cookies to get the good smells going. The washing machine is already humming and Nathan is sitting beside me enjoying his xbox 360 online.

If anyone needs/wants our new address/phone number for the next 6 weeks, email me or let me know in the comments and I'll send it.

2 comments:

Alicia Buhler said...

I was about to send you something last week when I realized that you wouldn't be at that address by the time it arrived. If you could email me your SK address that would be great!

I'm glad to hear that the move went well and you arrived safely. Be sure to take some time to relax. Something I've tried to do lately is work at a slower pace (at home, not necessarily at work) and I find that I'm far more relaxed but I still get just as much done. It's all about mindfulness and intentionality.

I'll be thinking of you over the next several week as you prepare for the second part of your journey.

Unknown said...

Wanna know what I'm doing right now? I'm watching your wedding. I didn't know it, but apparently at some point my parents sent me video and I just found it on my hard drive. It's beautiful :).

I'm happy that all is going well so far even if there's some ambivalence and some unknowns.