Monday, July 12, 2010

Pretties...

I love to sew.  I don't know if I've mentioned that lately.  The thought of sitting at the sewing machine all evening and just going nuts makes me excited.  Seeing stacks and stack of fabric also makes me excited.  Just think of all the things that can be made out of that!  Clothes, curtains, pillows, blankets, purses, ANYTHING!  The possibilities are endless!  I am slowly growing my "stash" of fabrics through project leftovers and the fabric store roll-ends (which are nice and cheap).  I'm pleased to announce that my pile is growing steadily. : )

Here are some pictures that I took tonight as I was sewing...doesn't that fabric just almost make you drool?!






Lovely, lovely, lovely...now I just need to get a job so I can afford this hobby!

4 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

I'm with you on this! I'm a wee bit jealous of this big project you have to work on. And that "J" looks so good!

Alicia Buhler said...

So what exactly is the project, and what's the "J" for?

Janelle said...

haha! the J sparked my interest. :)

Sparlingo said...

For "Jill" - aw, Niki, you shouldn't have!

Love the fabrics, love the photos.

It reallly makes me want to re-learn my sewing machine and take another stab at it!