Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Picture post!

Everything goes in his mouth...if he can get his mouth close enough!

Such a cutie!

Doesn't he look BIG?  Just chilling out together.

Poser!  We'll just put this one in his "save-for-wedding" folder.  Hehe.

This is the diaper bag I made.  There are a few things I would change on the next one, but it worked out pretty well.

Inside of diaper bag.  Fun? yes.  Fun to find things in?  yes.

Reading Scaredy Squirrel together.  Levi noticed books the other day after months of reading to him.  He looked wide-eyed from the book, to me reading, back to the book until the second last page.  Pretty good attention span for a 4 month old!

He does get distracted by noisy cameras, though.

Can my heart possibly smile any more???

3 comments:

Sparlingo said...

Niki, he's half your height already! ;). What a cute kid, though - and very photogenic.

Is he turning out to be Buhler blonde? Hard to tell in the photos.

Alicia Buhler said...

What a cutie! Oh, I love him so much! I also really like the diaper bag - very sharp.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love how crafty you are!