Thursday, February 10, 2011

This is how we roll...

This is how Levi and I get around these days. 
-  Toques for both of us. 
-  Moby wrap (THE best - and only - baby carrier I've ever used). 
-  Blanket over Levi on the front. 
-  Nathan's hoodie backwards on me so that it covers Levi - hood can be used to cover Levi's head completely on an exceptionally windy day. 
-  My jacket on me. 
-  Oh yeah, and my fuzzy socks on Levi's legs, just for an extra layer and to protect that skin where his socks and pants don't quite meet. 

But even with all this, we still don't go out when it's cooler than -15 degrees C.  That, my dear friends, would require pulling out the big guns...

3 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

He's wearing his toque :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

So cute. Can I say I think he's looking more like his dad ever picture I see?

The Hatch's said...

LOVE IT!!! That is how Linnea and I have been getting around lately! I use the ergo carrier and zip gregs jacket over both of us! Way betterthan hauling around the ridiculously heavy carseat!