Monday, April 18, 2011

My Trip to Indiana!

The bulk of this post is "stolen" from my sister's blog.  I figure she already told the story, so why try to redo a good thing?  I'll just mention that Levi turned out to be a real trooper on the plane.  He fell asleep each and every time we took off (which was 4 times in total).  On the way there he slept for about half of each flight and then was happy on my lap (mostly) for the rest of the flight.  On the way home, he slept both entire flights.  The descent did seem to bother him a little bit though...but overall it was a good trip!

I'll let my sister take over from here...

My sister and nephew were here for 4 full days over spring break.

Not the greatest pic, but the only one I have of the three of us.

He's a "McCutie" and he knows it!

Not so much cuddle time as "lets use auntie Alicia as a jungle gym!"




6 months old already, and looking so grown up.



Story time.



Yup, cutest nephew ever!

You better believe it, "spoiled rotten by my auntie"



Hanging out in the exersaucer, admiring the Indiana rain and permacloud. Though they did get one sunny, +28C day while they were here, followed by a night of thunderstorms.

 Just can't sit still...



Levi got to hang out in the oversized beanbag chair during meals.



Can't get enough of those adorable brown eyes.

"I'm tired and ready to go home!"

No comments: