Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pictures!

Last week I decided to do some moving around of our bedrooms.  It was the point when I took this picture that I stepped back and thought, "what have I done?"  
Now that everything is put away again, I'm glad for the switch.  We all have more room to move around.  
Our bedroom-->Levi's new room
Levi's old room-->new spare bedroom
Old spare bedroom/storage room-->our new master bedroom

 Doesn't he look happy to be in a box?  He fits perfectly!

Grandma B's garden peas were not well received...




So funny...although less funny that he refuses to open his mouth for all food now...hmm...

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I absolutely LOVE the squinty eyes! Definitely the right response to something that we don't like - close your eyes and maybe it will go away. On the other hand, I'm sure those peas were actually quite delicious.