Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring cut.

Isn't it nice to have something new in spring?
 I really think it is.
 I got a new haircut.
 I feel like I look very much more like my sister now than ever before.
 Funny how it works that way when you have the same person who does your sister's hair do yours.
 I finally got a nice, easy mommy-cut...
 with highlights.
 Just blow-dry and go.
 So nice.
Thanks Carrie!
Oh, and I realized that I never mentioned that I got new glasses back in February(?).  
Voila!  I got new glasses!

So there's the spring cut of the year.  Two haircuts in under three months.  I am on a roll.  And speaking of roll...somehow including a whole roll of wonderfully dorky pictures of myself instead of just one or two seemed like the dorkiness would be canceled out by the cheesiness.  Am I right?

2 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

Ok, seriously the 7th picture down, I wondered if maybe it WAS your sister and you had just thrown in a picture of her to see if anybody would notice...

Alicia Buhler said...

Love it! Does it help that you just had a few days of people telling us that we look alike?