Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm a'back!

I have had so little motivation to blog lately.  It's been two or three weeks since my last "real" post and I don't even miss it.  I just don't know what to blog about anymore.  It used to be my pet peeve when people's blogs would become all about their children once their first baby was born, but that's exactly what my blog has become.  Truthfully, when you're feeding every two hours (or more) and doing little else but childcare in between, there's not much to tell.  But hey, I had a wonderful Christmas season so why not start with that?!

Auntie Alicia giving Levi entertainment during tummy time and helping him keep his new "binkie" in his mouth.

I love that my days are filled with this!

Grandma enjoying snuggles.  I think Levi is enjoying the snuggle too, or he would be if he were awake!

The boys decorating the tree...throwing tinsel at it is both efficient and effective!

This is where Levi's hands spend most of their time.

Christmas blanket from Auntie Marsha.  I love those baby rolls on his arms!  Doesn't he just look perfect??

Sly smile.  I have a feeling this boy is up to something...

Cat nap in the sun on Grandma and Grandpa's couch.

Love it.

First time in the Jolly Jumper.  He spun slowly in circles, looking at his feet.

It's ok, Buddy, you'll get the hang of it yet (no pun intended).

The "M" clan...all four generations of them.  I love that the girls (twins) in the front are much more interested in each other than anything else!
I'll have to get the pictures from my sister's and brother's camera and put some up.  There are more good ones from things like Christmas tree hunting and sledding while at my parents'.  It was a wonderful Christmas.  How was yours?
________________________

Question:

Cradle cap...how did you get rid of it?

3 comments:

Josie said...

You have such a beautiful boy...such a sweetheart! As for cradle cap, the best advice we were given was just to rub a little olive oil on it, leave it on for about 15 min, and then wash it out with a cloth, rubbing gently . You can also try combing it out a bit. It won't hurt him to pick at it if you really want to, nor will it scar him. I had to end up picking Tyler's off bit by bit because it didn't go away otherwise. The oil softened it enough to do it easily. Good luck!

Chantelle - ThousandSquareFeet said...

I found cradle cap was worse the more often the babe was bathed. The natural oils help to moisturize the scalp. So, in place of natural oils, baby oil and a fine toothed comb. I combed out what I could right after a bath when it was softer.

Alicia Buhler said...

Great post - even what might seem ordinary in your life is interesting to read about. I really like the Levi in the jolly jumper pictures, and your commentary made me laugh out loud!