Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Before and After...

Yay haircut!  It has been years since the last time I had a salon cut.  It always feels so good...why don't I do this more often?!  Oh yeah.  No income.  One day we'll have an income again...one day...

Before: (excuse the un-doneness of my hair...I didn't do anything with it this morning knowing I was getting it cut this afternoon)

front...

side...

other side...

back...Yes, Nathan is posing behind me.  He made sure he was in the frame...

 And After: (I look so tired in these pictures!  I guess it's probably because I am...)

front...
side...
other side...


back...my favourite part!  People should probably just look at me from the back from now on...



And while I was taking pictures of my hair, I took a few more:
My family...

So much love...

We help each other out of "sticky" situations...

Levi was clearly intrigued by his picture on the computer screen...I was just trying to conceal my intrigue, can't you tell?

"Let me get closer, Mom, I can't see myself"  I had a feeling that a spit-up was coming (certain sounds erupting from within) and right after this picture was taken I put my hand out just in time, preventing my keyboard from becoming the landing ground for what had been Levi's afternoon snack.  Yesss...

3 comments:

Alicia Buhler said...

Loving the new style! Did you get it coloured too? Beautiful! I'm due for my cut and colour next week, as it didn't happen before Christmas.

And Levi's as cute as ever :-)

Marsha said...

looking good! I like the bangs.

And Levi is too cute in these pics!

The Hatch's said...

LOVE the new do!