Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Party Pictures!

The cake.

The birthday boy with one of his gifts.

Singing "Happy Birthday"!

Enjoying his cake.

Being buried in tissue paper.

Playing with his toys before church Sunday morning.

What a handsome one year old!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

mmm...love.

A common sight these days.

Smiling nicely at Grandma.

Where's Levi?!

Sporting a toque I made for Etsy but just so cute I had to include it!

And just for fun, this was Levi one year ago today.  My, how he's grown...

3 comments:

Alicia Buhler said...

Great birthday pics! I was just looking at them again and still think Levi looks like the perfect combination of his mommy and daddy, plus cuteness all his own!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Love the cake. How did you make it? And I love your hair too! Looks great on you!

Elissa said...

that is the sweetest birthday cake ever. so CUTE!!