Thursday, October 20, 2011

Uniquely Me Design (my shameless plug)

I've been having fun lately!  Alot of my spare time has been spent crocheting, something I've enjoyed doing for about 20 years now.  (It still sounds crazy to me to be able to say that anything was 20 years ago...!)  I've been adding things to my shop (Uniquely Me Design) every couple days which has been exciting.  Making things is something I love to do so it's been fun to be able to grow my shop a little this fall.  I hope to continue this winter.  Winter is such a great time to curl up on the couch with a good movie and some yarn.  (How "grandma" does that sound?! Ha!)  So anyway, I just thought I'd share some pictures of things I've been making.  If anyone has any ideas of things you'd like to see in my shop, please let me know!  I'm working on a couple more things, but I'm always open to suggestions!  And I'm also very open to custom orders...







Which is your favourite?  You can find these to purchase HERE

2 comments:

Marsha said...

LOVE the giraffe!!!

Rhonda said...

Not to mention you have a very adorable model! Right now, I wish I could knit or crochet, but alas, my fingers/hands were not made for such. On to book #24 in 3.5 months.