Thursday, March 22, 2012

A-Z

I'm totally stealing this from someone else's blog...thanks Erica!  I figure it's been a couple years since I've randomly given out facts about myself so here ya go!

A. Age: 2012-1985=26, turning 27 (yup, I have to do the math)

B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom, specifically the tub/shower

D. Dogs: yep.  I have had a total of 5 dogs in my life!

E. Essential start to your day: being allowed to wake up slowly 

F. Favorite color: depends for what!  yellow, grey, teal, green...

G. Gold or Silver: Silver (or white gold) :D

H. Height: 4'10"

I. Instruments you play: piano

J. Job title: wife and mama, small business owner (wow, I like the sounds of that...)

K. Kids: LEVI!

L. Live: small town

M. Mother’s name: Irene

N. Nicknames: Niki, for a while there Dollface was sorta on the list :p

O. Overnight hospital stays: tonscilectomy when I was 3, 4 nights when I had Levi

P. Pet peeves: incorrect grammar/punctuation, people being inconsiderate of others

Q. Quote from a movie: "Sanka mon, whatcha smoking?" "I'm not smoking, I'm breathing!" 

R. Right- or left-handed: Right.

S. Siblings: 2... older sister, younger brother

T. Tastes you do not like: salad dressing, coffee, cream cheese

U. Underwear: yes?

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: sweet potatoes, water chestnuts, warm chunks of zucchini

W. What makes you run late: Not being organized ahead of time

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Ha!  Just had one today!  Well, Levi did, but I'm sure they must have caught the edge of my hand as I held Levi's arm down to check out his wrist!


Y. Yummy food that you make: For a person who spent the first 20+ years loathing the very existance of pizza, I do make a variety of AMAZING pizzas!

Z. Zoo animal: Lemurs!  I saw some in the zoo in Fresno and they were SO much fun to watch!  By far the best zoo animal I've ever seen.


Hey hey, that's it!  Time for me to go!  So, whadda ya say? Are you going to steal this and give me some random facts about yourself on your blog??

Oh, and here's one more random fact that I learned this week: Putting two spaces after a period in a sentence isn't the correct way of typing anymore.  If you don't believe me, google it. It's true.

2 comments:

Warrior Princess said...

Really? Two spaces after a period is no longer correct? Man, is that ever going to bother me!!!

Alicia Buhler said...

When I switched from formatting in APA to Turabian/MLA I had to get used to not putting two spaces after a period. Totally messed with me at first but I did eventually get used to it!

And just wondering, were you hiding an extra sibling under your bed or something? I only have 2 siblings. :-)