Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I miss this guy alot...

As the weather is getting nicer here, and in Canada too from what I hear, I can't help but think how wonderful it would be to have Lennox around to take for walks or just to play with outside.
He always loved to play outside, especially in spring, when there were so many new smells and things to explore.  He always got soaking wet on our walks, but it was worth it to have him around.
He's such a goof.  A well-behaved, sweet, cuddly goof.  He was always ready to play.  At the mere mention of the word "walk" his eyes would light up and he would begin his warm-up pacing around the kitchen island.
What a sweetie.  We sure do miss him.  But he is being taken such good care of in Canada.  And we'll see him soon....three months and we'll see this face in real life!  Can't wait!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

awe...I miss him as well and the play dates (whether arranged or not) with him adn Charlie! not to mention our walks and hanging out as well for sure!

officehourthoughts said...

I miss him too!!!! I am really excited to see him this summer..