Saturday, May 1, 2010

I did this...

A couple days ago I really felt like doing a puzzle.  I had a sneaking suspicion that there was a puzzle hidden away on campus somewhere, so Nathan and I raided the storage room and sure enough, there it was.  Fifteen hundred pieces of fun!


I finished last night but was disappointed that there was one piece missing.  Not bad for the roving campus puzzle, I guess.

I did question Nathan about the missing piece quite a bit.  I happen to know that he likes to sneak a piece of the puzzle midway through so that he can have the honour of putting in the last piece.  (Whoops!  Did I just say that out loud???)  Alas, he did not have it, so I had to put the puzzle back in the box with only 1499 pieces completed.

Oh, and yes, that glare was on the puzzle almost the entire time I worked on it.  Near the end, I resorted to matching the pieces by shape instead of colour because that was all I could see!

No comments: