Monday, November 29, 2010

just being honest...

*warning: this post is not for the faint of heart stomach*

Since this blog is about me being honest, today I'm going to be honest about why I dislike having an indoor dog.  Behold:


This is not a month's worth of dog hair, nor even merely a week.  This is daily, people.  Disgusting, no?  And before I sweep it into a looming pile of black hair, it is swirling endlessly on our nearly white linoleum floor.  So if you come to visit and notice wisps of dog hair floating around on our floor, don't jump to conclusions and assume that I haven't swept recently.  I just haven't swept since 10am that morning.

1 comment:

Josie said...

We got two cats about a year and a half before deciding to have kids. I LOVED my cats, but one of the reasons we had to get rid of them was the hair...I just couldn't handle it sticking to soothers that dropped on the ground, blankets left on the couch, carpets, etc. Hopefully you are able to come up with a way to tolerate it!