Monday, May 23, 2011

Sometimes I think about...

-  what it would be like to shave my head

-  how little desire I have to ever go back to school (especially after watching Nathan do it these past two years!)

-  what life will be like in 5 years

-  what my wardrobe would look like if I could start fresh with unlimited $$$

-  what to make for supper

-  all the things I'm thankful for

-  where I could hang my hammock

-  how to best take advantage of the beautiful summer weather while we have it

-  how I could organize our house better

-  where we'll be living in a few months

-  how much has changed in the last 10 years

-  how there is nothing I would rather be doing with my days than hanging out with my boys and doing what I'm doing

-  what life would have been like if we'd never been able to have kids

-  what would happen if gas got so expensive that driving was just out of the question and how 400kms would feel so much further if you had to walk

-  how much I enjoy biking

-  what I'm going to make next (crochet, knit, sew, quilt, cook, bake, something else?)

-  going to bed.  Good night!

No comments: