Thursday, August 11, 2011

House pictures!

I finally took some pictures of our new house today!  I guarantee there will be times when it is cleaner and more "put together" and I could definitely have taken better pictures, but I was tired of waiting and I know at least some of you are dying to see where we're living these days so these will have to do!  Keep in mind that we only moved in 10 days ago and are not completely unpacked and settled so you WILL notice random boxes and things that just look out of place.  That said, if you would like a better look, come visit!  That is my formal invitation to you.  We are a perfect stop if you're on your way to anywhere and need a meal or a bed.  We are also a 3 minute drive from a beach...have I convinced you that you need to come visit yet?

Dining Room

Kitchen

Living Room

Main Bathroom (tub/shower behind door)

Master Bedroom

Upstairs Hallway (door on left is Levi's room, first door on right is a closet, then master bedroom, door on the end goes to the deck)


Basement - play space, tv space, craft space

Basement bathroom

Basement bedroom (guest bedroom)

Storage room/Nathan's work out space

Under the stairs storage space (there is another section jutting out to the left that's about the size of this space again)

Laundry area on main floor (excuse the mess, it's laundry day around here)

Screened deck...windows on the bottom, screen on top...you can see the garden and garden shed out the back and our yard goes to the far green fence that's on the other side of some light coloured rocks back there.

There are a few things that I'd like to do to this place to make it home, so how about I post "prettier" pictures as I finish each room, yes?  Hope you all enjoyed the tour!  This is where we are!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a fabulous space Niki! Wow! Love love love it. The basement is unreal... such a great play space. Hope you have a wonderful time planting roots and making it "home".

Sparlingo said...

What a sweet house!! That home around here would cost you a pretty penny. I think I have a little house envy (although we'll be feeling a lot better about our place when we get the basement suite rented this fall).

Trev and Rebekah said...

Looks great! Did you paint? Hope it feels more and more at home as you continue to plant roots there. And I love the profile picture. Babies are so cute with their little teeth.

Alicia Buhler said...

Great photos but I'm so glad I was able to have the in-person tour :-)

The Hatch's said...

Wow! What a great house! Looks like you'll have fun getting settled in...by the way that deck is AWESOME!!!