Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Belly pics - 37w



There must be something about being 37 weeks pregnant that makes me want to see myself from all angles. Weird, I know. I was curious so I took pics all around just now and then checked back to see when I did the same thing last pregnancy and it was right at the same time!  I'd say I look different from the back (wider than when not pregnant) but not bad.  Front...well, I look big.  Side? Yeah. Definitely preggers. I feel big.  And less comfortable than my last pregnancy when I took THESE. The baby must be sitting right on my sciatic nerve or something cause man oh man, I've had to wonder if my hip is still in joint countless times since last July. But hey...I am super pumped to be carrying baby #2 and very very thankful that the pregnancy has been basically free of complications.  Praise the Lord!  Neither of these things is something I take for granted!  Now we're just praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby...countdown is on!

No comments: