Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 27's past...

Every once in a while I like to open my journal or blog and find entries that were written on this day in previous years.  Because it would be difficult to copy all the pictures from previous posts into this one, I'll just have to give you the links and let you read them from their original locations.  I can assure you, they really are a fun trip down memory lane!  Let's start at the beginning:

January 27, 2009 (the year we moved to Cali...knowing this will make the post much funnier.  I don't think we knew that we were moving yet at this point though...)

January 27, 2010 (pictures from our trip to San Francisco with my sister and her visit in Cali)

January 27, 2011 (picture post from Levi's fourth month)

Apparently I've only written on January 27 three times since I started blogging (or four if you count this post).  Huh.  Has anyone been reading from the beginning?  Anyone remember those first posts when I was back at Thoughts From Second Street? Now THAT was a while ago!  A lifetime ago, it feels like...

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I obviously haven't been with you since the beginning, but I did read through all your posts at one point, so I recognised those ones! And I am NOT made for winter either! :)
Katie D

Alicia Buhler said...

What a fun walk down memory lane! Good memories. Seeing those picture posts makes me want to get into my own scrapbooking again.