Thursday, January 10, 2013

Excitement

I just have to share the latest excitement in our lives...perhaps it's not blog-worthy, but here it is:

Levi has slept through the past 5 nights!! 

He hasn't done that in...ever.  Ok, maybe he has, but I really doubt it.  And it certainly hasn't been since I started keeping track of his sleep habits in August (hoping to find some clue as to why he's not sleeping).  So we're celebrating here.  And I'm feeling SO much more rested than I have felt in a while.  That said, my 2.5 year run of not sleeping through the night myself is still going strong.  Just when Levi started having better nights at the beginning of December, I started needing to use the bathroom more thanks to a new little bundle of pressure on my bladder.  Lovely.  Oh well.  It is SO worth it.  And it is infinitely more restful to get up to use the bathroom, get a drink of water, blow my nose and go straight back to bed rather than to be up with a baby/toddler for who knows how long each night.  So I'll take what I can get for these last few weeks before baby #2 arrives.  And hopefully me posting this doesn't jinx what we have going here...!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

so after keeping track of his sleep did you find clues?