Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Details...

I just thought I'd share some details that might make guessing easier for some of you...

- baby's heartrate has been very much the same as Levi's was in utero...maybe a bit lower
- Despite thinking I was smaller this time, I compared size by week counting from conception and I've actually been almost exactly the same size, just weighing a bit less this time
- morning sickness has been comparable, a bit better this time (neither bad at all)
- Levi was 8lbs 2oz
- Levi was 9 days late and induced
- feel like I'm carrying about the same but pictures may show otherwise (??)
- Nathan and I were both in the 6lb range at birth
- I was 18 days overdue, not sure if Nathan was overdue or on time or early...

1 comment:

Sparlingo said...

Dang! My guess is likely wrong, then. But I hate retracting, so I will stick to what I guessed ;).