Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's beginning to look alot like baby...

I mentioned in my last post that we put up the crib the other day.  I thought I'd share some pictures from that because hey...what's more adorable than a boy helping his daddy?






It's especially adorable when it's YOUR boy and the daddy is YOUR husband :)

Also, don't forget to leave your baby guesses here on the blog (boy/girl, size, date)!  I've made a handy-dandy poll so it's easy to vote, but if you're SURE that you'll be right, leave your guess in the comments (I've made it so that anyone can vote, even without signing in) so you get due credit for your prediction :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote for the blog - thanks for the anonymous part! (this is Katie, BTW) February 13, girl! I just don't KNOW about things like size, so I'm leaving that one blank.

Anonymous said...

Darnit..just saw the poll..well, I voted post-haste. :D

Alicia Buhler said...

Hey Niki, I vote boy and 7.5 lbs.

Alicia

Trev and Rebekah said...

Girl. You are carrying high