Monday, October 19, 2009

November 27, 2009

That is the day that I'll be back at blogging.

I have been thinking about this alot in the last couple months and have decided that I'm going to take a little step back from blogging/the internet for a while. I just need some space and room to think and pray and, as a friend of mine put it so well, become infused with Christ again. Sometimes things can get in the way of growing deeper with Christ, and for me, the internet has been providing that noise that keeps me from being still and silent.

And so I retreat. I step back. I will become silent and still and wait on the Lord.

Because this matters to me. I will not sacrifice my relationship with Christ for anything.

But I will be back...at least I think I'll be back. I'm pretty sure I'll be back.

So until November 27, adieu. Farewell.

Until we meet again...

3 comments:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Going to miss you!

Trev and Rebekah said...

good for you! Enjoy your time with Jesus

Sabrina said...

Tomorrow is your big return! I'm getting excited!