Saturday, January 2, 2010

Busy Bee...

I've been crocheting more than ever since moving down here...it helps that I taught a few friends here how to crochet (at their request) and now it's the thing to do when we get together.  So far I've made an afghan, a shawl, a cowl, a baby toque/mitten set, and the following is what I've made in the last few weeks:

Old Man slippers for Nathan...he loves them!





 A basket to hold a few of my balls of yarn.
 


Two baby hats...for nobody in particular, but they're fun to make and SO cute!


And my biggest project since moving down here...a hammock.  I had no pattern, so I have yet to see if it will actually hold bodyweight.  I think it'll probably hold me, but I'm not so confident when it comes to anyone else!


(Sorry about the quality of the pictures...I took them last night after sundown and it's really hard - impossible? - to get good lighting inside at night.  I did want to give you an idea of what I've been making these days though!)

3 comments:

Marsha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsha said...

ok, after you do the weight testing...can i place an order for a hammock? ;) Looks good!

p.s. love the old man slippers!

Sister C said...

Nice work. you have so many talents