Saturday, January 30, 2010

Alien sighting...

A nice man came into our home today and installed a new wireless router.  On our wall.  Near our ceiling.  On the first wall you see when you walk into our house.  It's ugly!  It's scary.  When I look at it, I think of a bat-alien-devil thing living there.  How can I cover this thing up?!  I need help!  I can't look at this hideous thing for the next year and a half, knowing that there's nothing I can do about it!  I like my house to look nice and be relaxing (at least as nice as a white, square rental can look)...not alien-like.  Ick. 
(sorry about the dark pictures...I took them with my laptop so I wouldn't have to upload any pics from the camera)
 
When submitting suggestions, please take into account that this is a wireless router, so most things to literally cover it will inhibit everyone's wireless connection.  But don't let that stop the solutions from flowing!  I know there are lots of creative people out there...step up.  Be heard.  Help me!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I think it looks like a bull! use a red cape! hee hee. sorry no suggestions here either.

Alicia Buhler said...

My only thought is to create focus elsewhere - remove the visually appealing items from the vicinity of the alien.