Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Life is dangerous...

 
I was looking through this book that we picked up off of a free books table a couple months ago and found something very interesting.  I quote:

"A lack of height can cut your life, well, short."

See, people?  I KNEW that being short isn't all the blessing it's cracked up to be!  Apparently taller people earn more money, are more respected, and actually live longer than shorter people.

So there you have it.  Tall people, rejoice.  You, apparently, are the chosen ones. : )

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

This made me laugh! Niki...I love reading your blog, and though I rarely leave a comment...I am often extremely touched, challenged, and in this case made aware of important information :) through your writing. I love that you allow us in MB to keep up with where you are at even when you're super far away!
Alyssa

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I am laughing out loud...which is probably making my husband aware that i am not studying like I am suppose too! Your post is too funny. I think you should throw that book away. There is nothing wrong with being short :)