Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time for another list!

I like lists.  I like crossing items off of lists.  I like writing lists.  Everything in life just seems more organized with lists.  So today I will be making a list of all the different types of lists that I've made!

-  shopping list (duh)
-  to-do list (another given)
-  list of books I want to read
-  list of books that I've read
-  list of things I'd like to make
-  menu items for easy supper ideas
-  Christmas gift suggestions
-  qualities I'd like in a husband (who hasn't made one of these sometime in their high school career?!)
-  girls names that I like
-  boy names that I like
-  all the clothing items that I have (and consequently what I still need)
-  Christmas card/letter list (though there hasn't been a Christmas letter for two years now)
-  list of instructions of how to make something
-  things I'm angry about list (for theraputic reasons only! haha)
-  things I'm thankful for
-  friends I have (good one to do when feeling lonely: it always surprises me how many people I consider friends)
-  boys I'd date (another one from high school!)
-  who, of our high school friends, will get married (first to last) - I believe Mike won that one...and we totally called it

Come to think of it, back in high school my friends and I made TONS of lists!  We had pages and pages of lists about everything under the sun.  I wonder where those lists are now.  I'm not sure that I have any...no wait!  I do!  I totally have a whole binder somewhere that's stuffed with notes from high school!  I'm going to have to find that when we move back to Canada and open all our boxes again.  Sweet.

No comments: