Thursday, June 24, 2010

26 weeks

Ok, I officially think I'm going to be HUGE in 3 months when baby is starting to think about making his/her appearance.  I see this picture and I think I already look pretty large.  Thankfully the baby doesn't weigh too much yet, so my back is still feeling good as always.  I'm now starting to outgrow the pre-pregnancy tops that I had been still wearing (stretched to the max, of course).  I guess that means that I'll need to buy a few more tops before the grand finale.  Other than that, not much new to report.  Doing good, looking good, feeling good.  ; )  What more is there to say?

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

OH!! You're looking SO good, Niki!

Sparlingo said...

You are SO cute, Niki. Pregnancy looks fantastic on you.

Marsha said...

Two more days till I see the mcbaby bump in person!! I feel so lucky! (You're gorgeous by the way!)

Kyra said...

I'm gonna agree with the previous three comments... Pregnancy looks good on you! And yes, I also think you'll be huge by the end of this!! :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

You look great. You don't have much of a torso like me so you'll be all outfront. I was so stretched I think that's why Isaiah came 2 weeks early...there just wasn't room for him to grow anymore. You can find a lot of normal but longer length tops around. Perhaps those are better than maternity shirts.