Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More random stuff...and pictures...

Random stuff...accompanied by some pictures...enjoy!

........................................................................


The weather these days isn’t that great for shorts and t-shirts, but it sure makes some great pictures!


........................................................................

My breakfast this morning. I was hungry for fresh muffins so I made myself some. FYI…it only takes about 5-10 minutes to whip up the batter a
nd they can bake while you’re getting ready. SUCH A GOOD WAY TO START A RAINY MORNING!!!


........................................................................

Our apple tree is starting to turn green. The leaves are just starting to come. I went outside to take a picture of it this morning, but it was raining and I remember what my friend, J, said about moisture in the camera. (not good) It made sense, so I ran back inside when I realized it was still raining. No pictures of my apple tree today…

........................................................................

Lennox is going in for a grooming later this month. He’ll celebrate my sister-in-law, Karis’ birthday with a new ‘do. He will be so handsome! AND he’ll smell good for a day or two! These days he runs through so much slough-like water that he smells pretty atrocious most of the time. Since we’re paying more than 50% more for this trim over his last trim, we’re hoping for some better results…


........................................................................


Four years ago today I was very excited for tomorrow and was panicking because I woke up at
6am with a cold sore. I was going to see Nathan for the first time in 2 weeks. My bridesmaids were going to be arriving that day. Family and friends, from as far west as BC and as far east as Ontario and everywhere in between, were going to be arriving. What an exciting day! (except for the cold sore, which I prayed into remission the morning of the wedding while at the hair salon)


........................................................................

We have no big plans for our actual anniversary tomorrow (since we went away on the weekend)…perhaps I’ll cook one of our favourite meals (???) and we’ll play an extra game of Rock Band or Canasta to celebrate. And who knows, we might stay up an extra half hour til 9:30pm, just because it’s a special day! (I wish I was exaggerating with the bed time and yet, last night, our lights were off by 10pm) We’re so old! No wait. Most old people stay up way later than us (as was learned in the 8 months we lived in a seniors apartment complex). We plan to change this bedtime routine when Nathan doesn’t have to get up at 6am anymore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary (a day early!)

Jared and I usually go to bed around 10 too. Isn't it funny how at Bethany we'd all stay up sooooo late, but now it's pushing it to stay up to 11?