Thursday, May 21, 2009

Niki’s thoughts for the day:


The more I realize that I will be missed, the more I hate to leave.

Sometimes I have dreams that I am sure are quite profound but I just can’t figure them out.


On the dream subject, sometimes I have dreams that seem so real; I remember them like they actually happened and experience all the emotions that go along with them (grief, stress, excitement, embarrassment, etc) the following day.


Come to think of it, I am actually rarely “loud” in the traditional sense of the word…but please don’t take “quiet” to mean shy or un-bold.


We bought our house blindly and will look at more than the floor plan and décor next time we buy. We were blessed to get a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have very vivid dreams as well. Sometimes I go through the next day thinking it was real and only later will something trigger it and I'll realize it didn't actually happen.

What is it with us quiet folk and everyone assuming that means we never talk or have thoughts or have the ability to be bold? (hmm, maybe I need to blog about this)