Monday, September 28, 2009

The Beach

Nathan and I did homework at the beach last week. Well, Nathan did homework and I read my book. My fiction book. My "has nothing to do with theology" book. Then again, it is quite deep, theological, and profound if you read beyond the basic storyline...



Anyway, time for some pictures. This is the day that I learned that my favorite spot on the beach in 40 degree weather is in the shade. Nathan likes the sun...



As we were leaving, we were given the opportunity to receive Jesus Christ as our ticket out of Hell. Interesting form of evangelism...leave a random paper on a table at the beach telling people that they're going to Hell. What are we, as Christians, supposed to do when we find something like that? What a dilemma...

1 comment:

Marsha said...

that warning leaves me shaking my head.