Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas-ey!

Well, the season of receiving and mailing Christmas cards is here! And what better way to feel loved than to display all of the holiday greetings? I usually display all of the Christmas cards on the top of the piano, but seeing as we have no piano this year, I went the way of so many people and strung a string! We only have two cards thus far though, so to keep the string company until we receive more cards (hint hint), I crocheted a few stars of different sizes and hung them at varying lengths from the string. It still looks pretty empty, but at least there is some festive quality to the string! I'm contemplating making a few snowflakes to add yet. I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Can you send me your address...I will gladly send a card :)