Saturday, December 19, 2009

Has anyone noticed anything different around here?  Anybody? 

Yes, indeed.  It was time for a change to the blog template.  It's so much fun to play with colors and pictures and fonts and stuff.  And now I think I've found a way to make it even easier to change.  Plus, I can display my own photographs on the header!  (some of you figured this out a long time ago, I know, but I'm experiencing this with newfound joy and excitement!)

So what do you think?  Do you like the new look?  It's pretty different from what I've ever had before...I think I'll have to let it sit a couple days and see if it feels like me... 

3 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

I like it! And I would like to know how to put your own picture in the header... I could do it with Wordpress, but I'm new to the Blogger thing.

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I love the photo header and I like the template. I want to change mine too but its so much work with the links that i have been putting it off! Did you great your back ground too?

Trev and Rebekah said...

looks great! I have yet to figure out how to change blog stuff.