Monday, September 13, 2010

360 degrees.

I usually don't see myself these days from, well, any angle (except top down as in, from my eyes down to my belly).  And when I don't look in the mirror, I don't really feel that big.  But then I take a picture or walk by a full-length mirror and I am shocked by how big I look!  Wow.  So today I decided to see my 37w5d body from all four sides and I'd say I look pretty good, if I do say so myself. : )

Of course, Lennox had to get in on the pics.  Those eyes of his in the last picture are just pleading me to play with him.  If he didn't insist on my coming down onto the floor to play with him, he would probably be in for more of a treat.  Unfortunately, my trips to the floor these days are carefully thought through and completely necessary when they happen.  There's nothing like sitting down on the floor and then wondering how I'm ever going to get back up again...  LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

You don't even look pregnant from behind - well done!!

Marsha said...

awesome awesome awesome! What a great present for your 25th birthday to be pregnant and days or weeks from welcoming your baby. :)

Alicia Buhler said...

Soooo close and you look amazing! Can't wait to get that phone call!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Look great! I'd say baby looks like it's ready to come any day now!