Sunday, September 26, 2010

no introductions yet...

Did I get anyone excited yesterday when I didn't post?  Sorry.  Well, not really.  But there is no news yet.  I'm still pregnant as ever. 

Yesterday I was busy going for walks in the BEAUTIFUL weather, hoping to convince Baby to come out and enjoy the sunshine with me.  Needless to say, it didn't work.  But today is EVEN nicer (25 degrees ALREADY and it's only noon!) so I plan to walk a few miles again today and hopefully Baby will be enticed.  Really there's only so long that Baby can hang out in there before he/she needs to meet the real world...why not come on a beautiful day, right?  No need to wait until winter hits and hate life right away.  : )

3 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I stopped by to see if you had your baby yet! I am praying for you guys as you wait and that labor and everything goes well. On the day Isaiah entered the world I walked 3 different times with 3 different people. I told Trev he could scare the baby out of me and boy did he scare me. There are also so other things you can try which help too. :0) Why not go for a run or jump on a trampoline. :0) Have a great day. Send some of that weather over my way, k?
Love you guys,
Rebekah (and Trev)

Sparlingo said...

I hope you're doing loops that are still tight to home when you walk - I don't want Niki going into labour an hour's walk from her house!

Alicia Buhler said...

I didn't check your blog yesterday, but I did notice an absence on Facebook which had me wondering for a bit. Everyone's watching your every move now for hints!

If McBaby doesn't decide to come today I better get you the phone number for the retreat center in PA. And remember, if baby is born in the middle of the night I'm two hours ahead of you so you can call me first! (There has to be some advantage to living so far away).

All the best!