Wednesday, September 22, 2010

And counting...

39 weeks
I am officially 39 weeks pregnant today and feeling pretty good.  Interestingly, I am enjoying being pregnant far more right now than I was even a couple weeks ago! (Is it possible to feel progressively more comfortable instead of less as time goes on?!) Around 36-37 weeks I was just ready to be DONE.  Today I am feeling quite good and, though anxious to meet this little one who pummels my insides 24/7, surprisingly patient.  That said, feel free to come any time you want to, Baby.  I'm not holding out for my due date if you want to come early!

5 comments:

Karis Brandes said...

ahhhhhhh your tummy grows every time I see you!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I heard that if you notice things just feel different perhaps baby is on it's way. So maybe feeling good is a good sign

Alyssa said...

Once again...you are looking SO good!! Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

I wish someone would have told me to wear black when I was 39 weeks pregnant!! You look great! Maybe this is just the calm before the "storm". This is baby's way of saying, "I'll give you a rest before I wreak havoc."

Alicia Buhler said...

Simply Amazing!