Tuesday, August 25, 2009

mac + blogger = ARG!

Anyone else out there who uses a mac to post to blogger? HOW do you manage to upload pictures? I've tried a couple things...uploading to Facebook and then over to Blogger...uploading to flickr and then posting directly to Blogger (can only post one picture per post, unless I post three separate pictures to three separate posts and then copy and paste; pics are small; can only upload one picture at a time; flickr uploader freezes before it's completely done and never finishes uploading)... The most recent thing I've tried is uploading to Photobucket, which worked great when I was only uploading one picture, but when I tried more, it took forever, froze my other internet activity, and, after waiting 20 minutes for my pictures to load, they weren't even there! I do like macs because they are pretty and ... well, they are pretty. And fun. But as Nathan and I talk about getting a second computer, I am leaning more and more towards a PC...I cringe when I say that, but it's true. Macs are good at what they're made for, but they're not made for blogger, that's for sure! Any suggestions? I have thought about switching my blog to another place (not blogger) but I really like blogger for everything else. I don't really want to move my blog. Help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very frustrating. If it makes you feel any better, I have the same problems with Mac + wordpress. Not quite as bad as what you seem to be experiencing, but freezing activity and pictures uploading with really funky quality (not in the good way) *sigh*

Stacey said...

Not a clue, but I can ask my Mac expert brother. He probably has some insight :)