Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cloud Pictures...


I've been practicing my picture taking when it comes to clouds. I always love pictures that show just how "big" the sky is on the prairies (as if it's actually larger on the prairies...we can just see more of it), especially when we have awesome weather and the clouds are amazing. I think I'm getting it, but I still have some work to do...





The blur is Lennox rolling in what is probably a disgusting smell...but he had fun.



And then I decided to play with the custom settings on the camera and got this. I like it. I really like all kinds of road pictures...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, Niki!

Now you're really making me jealous. I think I'll steal Jeremy's (soon to be "our") camera on my week off coming up and scamper of to play photographer.

I *love* the cloud photos, and the dirt road photo. Also, if you took the picture of people's feet in the grass at the top of your blog, I love that, too. I'd forgotten that you'd changed your blog style, and had to check to see that I hadn't accidentally clicked on a photography link instead of your blog :). Keep it up!

Alicia Buhler said...

Oh, I miss the prairies and the wide open spaces. Great pictures!